SBA can provide implementation services such as project management, technical consulting and logistical support for internal project managers and teams. We can support your projects or operations with benefit expertise and personnel to help you cope with workload caused by plan changes and conversions, high-volume periods and special plan events. We take on small and large assignments including providing status reports, tracking and resolving issues, and evaluating and reporting risks. Our support can be provided on-site or at a distance. We make sure your projects come in on time and within budget.
We have assisted scores of large plan sponsors with the implementation of new benefits administration vendors, including the re-engineering of internal processes with the intent to streamline the benefits administration operation and include best practices.
Below are examples of the types of tasks we undertake on behalf of our clients.
- Discovery and Requirements Review
- Data Conversion (including data cleanup, if necessary)
- Test Plan Development and Testing
- Process Engineering and Re-engineering
- Carrier Interface Specifications and Coordination
- Analysis and Revision of Communication Materials
- Overall Project Management
- Issues Log Management and Resolution
- Critical Problem Resolution
- Management of any “Day 2” Items
- Initial Annual Processing
- Initial Annual Enrollment Support (new plan setup, changes to processes, etc.)
- Change order negotiation
- Call center specifications, knowledgebase review and testing
- Vendor management (for old and new vendors)
This service is available for the following benefit plan types: